Sunday, October 4, 2009

1 week till Due Date for Baby Jax












Greetings Everybody! I know it has been about 4 weeks since our last post.I am finally getting around to it. The biggest thing going on right now is the waiting on Baby Jaxon!!!! I am 39 weeks pregnant as of Monday!!! I have never been this pregnant before so needless to say I am ready!!! We are hoping and Praying he comes this week . Since I am attempting to delivery Vaginally after the previous 2 c-section we really need him to come this week since we have pretty big babies.I am dilated and effaced so hopefully it will happen soon.

Issie- She has been in preschool for over 3 weeks and is really enjoying it.They are currently working on going through the Alphabet . It is amazing to see her starting to write her letters. Issie is also going through growth spurt cannot believe she is in 4t already . She also eats like a normal kid now!!!She is really into her Dollhouse and Barbie at this point!!

Zane- We went to the Dentist and found out he now has 11 baby teeth!!!!!( It took him the past 8 months to finally bust in 4 new teeth.He is also getting more new teeth as I type. So he is no longer my good eater anymore but starting to think that almost two year olds are just bad eaters .Zane is really into throwing balls( starting to break things already,guess we will have a no ball rule in house in few years with two boys)He also loves cars and trains!

Other than that we have really nice fall weather up here!!! Steve is currently watchingFootball as i type!!! In case you were wondering !! He has been home a lot the last few weeks , has been nice.I will leave this blog nice and short since the next one will have a new family member!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those darn youngest children...always making us wait, never there when we need them...hang on, sorry Steve.

    Hang in there, Heather! Memphis loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to post last week, but got an error message.

    Nana and Grandpa are waiting to see all THREE of the Indy grandchildren. Third borns - need I say more?

    ReplyDelete