Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mid June happenings






Hello to all, I would love for somebody to actually respond so I know I am not doing this for myself!!!! Yes different writer, can you tell who?Well where to start, so far here in Indiana it has been very rainy but it is finally starting to get warm. I mean mid 80's!!
Isabella- She is still in the terrible 3's, still working on this. She had her 3 year checkup and we were surprised to find she is almost 32lbs and 38 1/2 inches tall!! She is 75% for height and weight! We put her in Vacation Bible school last week , but we only lasted 3 nights. It was weird time for little kids 6:30 to 830 pm . She was the youngest did ok had one terrible 3 fit where I am chasing her across gym while 50 people are staring. ( It was lovely) so we left and no more vbs .She does want to read bible stories now so I guess she did get something out of it.Also yesterday she had her 1st princess party! ( for those of you that do not know that means she dresses up like a princess).Just starting playing in her room with Barbies by her self!!! ( It is so nice)
Zane- Hard to believe he just turned 18 months!!! He is talking really well, everyday he surprises me by what he says already. His two newest are where he is? ( talking about Daddy) and what happened?Another funny thing about Zane is his feet they are huge for his age he is already a size 7 in toddlers( Issie is a size 8 in toddlers) .Other then that he is a happy little guy!!!He is still in the Elmo phase, every moring when I get him out of his crib he says Elmo!!!!
Jaxon- I am 24 weeks pregnant , 6 months already. Baby is doing good! He is very active already!
As for me - just trying to get out of house with kiddo's everyday and do fun summer things. We are going to Memphis in about a Week and half for Fourth of July. I am not looking forward to driving 8 plus hours by myself with the kids but pray it will go smooth!!
Steve has rough work schedule coming up he leaves tomorrow for Kansas and will be back sometime Thursday night. And then leaves Sunday morning for Memphis and will be there 8 days. He has training nearby so kids and I will see him late wed night when we get in town.Other then that waiting on Job offer for Steve for Peoria.

3 comments:

  1. Little Mr. Mischief is perfect. Too bad there isn't a Little Miss for Issie. Although, I have Little Miss Bossy and she may share that characteristic with her Auntie Kristin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,

    I'll trade you; comments here for comments when I restart my running blog.

    I don't know who the heck called them "the terrible twos" unless it was an out-of-work teacher trying for alliteration...because EVERY SINGLE PERSON I've EVER talked to says they start at 3. Hang in there; once they start entertaining themselves, it gets better.

    Don't you love it when something bad happens, and from behind you ya get to hear that cute "Wha happen?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, the terrible 2-3's. Some things never change. Glad to hear the kids are in good health. We miss ALL our grandchildren very much.

    Miller is getting worse and I think we will have to make the horrible decision very soon. He is not eating, has accidents a lot and has trouble getting up the stairs. Sigh! No more dogs.

    Love to all, Mom

    ReplyDelete