Saturday, May 2, 2009

Has it Really Been That Long






So we apologize for taking so long. And yes can you tell different writer!!So we got Issie big Girl Furniture!!! Full White Sleigh bed with white dresser!!! It makes me sad that her room is so big!!! Can you believe she turns 3 in a month!!! Steve is making fun of me and my painfully slow typing!!
Issie had a teacher's conference this past week got stellar report except for taking turns.They suggested she go into the enrichment program 1 day a week which means she gets extra music,art and more dramatic play. And she goes 9 to 3!! So she will start in Sept with one full day and one half day!! Exciting!! We are currently planning her Bday party a Barbie Park Party for May 3oth.
Moving on to Zane, He has this crazy new bath thing. He is terrified of the bath water, I mean hysterical crying and shaking. So gets like a 45 second scrub down. Just breaks your heart to hear him scream like that. But will play with water in other setting and loves it! He says Baby and it is so cute. He also only has 7 or 8 teeth depending if you count Siamese tooth. I am afraid he will be in Kindergarten and called no teeth Kolodziej.
As for me we find out the sex of the new baby May 15th and dying to know!!Really not sure would like girl but leaning toward boy because my symptoms seem similar to Zane. What else oh we had a broken dishwasher for three weeks, and now we have a new one Thanks to Steve!! Steve and I have a date May 16th so that is exciting. Other than that just trying to get our messy house under control and get ready for Issie's bday party and actual bday.
That was kinda painful, for those of you who don't know my beautiful wife is not the swiftest typer in the world. I am not that fast but I definitely kick her but. I've been all over the central region of the US the past month, for those of you who didn't hear I drove to KC and Wichita and then came back from Wichita in one day (730 miles). I love having a fuel card on days like that. Other than that I've been missing a lot of Cubs games but have watched the last few Bulls contests but looks like I'll miss tonight's game.

No comments:

Post a Comment