Sunday, March 8, 2009

You're All Slackers




All right ya bunch of slackers. Here Heather and I are taking time that we could be spending sleeping to update our blog and we get virtually nothing back in comments. (EN: Mom and Kristin have responded in the past so kudos to them)
ISSIE: I had a fun week because the weather was nice. I got to go outside and my BFF Sophie came over and we played. Saturday mommy curled my hair and we got to go take pictures. (EN: Trying to curl the hair of an almost 3 year old without burning is impossible. Issie also finds hairspray "Yucky its wet") Oh I have picked up this really obnoxious fake forced laugh that drives mommy and daddy crazy. Sophie even thought it was annoying and kept telling me to stop.
ZANE: I finally got HOPS!!! Yup I can get a good 1/2 inch off the ground when I really try. (EN: This means he can officially out jump Tom) I also got pictures done and I was annoyed because I was stripped down to my diaper and these stupid angel wings kept tickling my back. Mommy and daddy thought it was adorable though. I tried and like mushrooms since daddy made some for dinner tonight. I also like to play out in the front yard because I keep mommy on her toes by sprinting to the street at random times.
HEATHER: I was stuck in the house the beginning of the week because Issie was still sick. Not a whole lot happened this week, my morning sickness doesn't come on as often (Thank God). Steve and I watched Nikki's girls on Saturday since they watch our kids last week. Yeah, 4 kids all under 2.5 for four hours......lots of fun but we were exhausted. I have a full week coming up; consignment sale drop off tomorrow and the sale starts Thurs.. I'm hoping to find a good double stroller (if such a thing exists). We also have two play dates scheduled and date night on Sat. for Steve's B-day.
STEVE: Not much of anything happened this week. I was irritated because the first hotel I was in (Charleston) had a crappy treadmill so I quit after 1/2 mile, then the Cleveland hotel's fitness room was Out of Order. Can someone please explain how an entire room is out of order? I still managed 11.5 miles for the week which isn't too bad. I did finally manage to get around to making Heather some desserts for her B-day (Yeah I know I'm late). I made a peach and cream coffee cake this morning and a carrot cake that managed to be tasty in spite of the fact that I left out the veggie oil.
Well my contacts are dry and I have a 3 1/2 hour drive in the morning so good night and God Bless.

3 comments:

  1. Aha. I see you are including insults in the hopes of eliciting a response. I'll keep posting to keep my name out of it. Is there anything that Zane doesn't eat? Next time you take photos, you should each dress like your mini-me child. Wouldn't that be cute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you do have a higher vert, when measured to the top of that giant melon on your neck. Then again, if measured to the top of the hair...

    And I love that you're trying to include Heather by calling them "editor's note" rather than "sarcastic comment by Steve." We all know Heather is WAY too sweet to say such things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rain was unstoppable yesterday. In over 30 years in our house we have never had water so many times. The yard is a mud pit. A few of the neighbors yards have flooded which I have never seen. When they redid our street last year they replaced the parkway sod and now that floods. Great job! Tax dollars at work.

    Just to update everyone, I am going to have gall bladder surgery soon. It's been getting worse and the woman that did my ultrasound was laughing because I have so many gallstones. I'm waiting for the referrals to see the surgeon and will let everyone know when I schedule it.

    Guess that's it for now.

    ReplyDelete